Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I nEeD mY bObBy... :'( n eVeRyOnE eLsE...

i've not been well...
the temp s dropping below 10...
i've not had a good night sleep since i got back...
my blood pressure's dropping (coz my freakin ear hasn't stop ringing!)...
i'm getting fatigueness more often than i used to...
my heart beated tremendously out-of-pace...
i had trouble breathing...
i feel like vomiting almost every morning (NO, I AM NOT PREGNANT, THANK U!)...
all my muscles are pulling...
and my eyes don't seem to be fans of the sun anymore...
and the nerves at the back of my head are boxing each other on every other day...

help...please...anyone?....sayang?...where are uuuuuuuuuu!! uwaaaaaa!!!!
Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 2 comments

2 testified:

Jacque Le Coq Grande said...

you're coming back soon enough. so soon that i could actually smell the scent of you. bau macam orang2 pantai gitu. tapi lepas ni dah bau ala2 mat2 saleh gitu. bau aussie la ni. haeleh.

fine. my name's john btw. muahaha.

don't forget to let me know when you're back. just for the fun of it. kalau sempat, we'll meet.

RienaxHarith said...

Miss ur Bobby.. alalala.. so sad.. now can feel kan bile da duk jauh ni.. rindu ngan org jauh..die punye feel tu lain macam.. well.. tanye pakar la.. hehe (lalala...)

Just be patient dear, kalu tak..
nnt mat saleh kat sana plak ko cekup. haha..sbb da tak tahan rindu.. susah nk jumpe.. so.. "mat saleh pun mat saleh lah.." hehe...

jgn mara!