Tuesday, January 30, 2007

m|sS|nG tHe oLd dAyS of MMU...


The pic was taken as mentioned in "labels" at the bottom...i realized that it wasn't so long ago that we had that trip..And so many other agendas that we had in 2006...Yeah, Farrah was missing, she couldn't join us, 4 what reason, couldn't recall...Anyway...the pic was taken right after my final sem of my final year in MMU...nothing was as memorable back then...Farah started being close and joined our luvly clique of four (me, alia, emmy and farrah) after this PD trip..kan farah kan?!..

Alia was cool with the idea of bringing Farah along as they were childhood friends, and as for Emmy, well, she was quite hesitant at first, no offense to Farah, but tau la kan, biase org bertudung ni kan slalu ade hidden agenda..hehe..But it turned out GREAT as hell the minute the four of us (excluding Farrah) got into the car and drove off for PD...And yes, like Farah (who was complaining that she put on 2kgs ), i also put on few kgs...3 ok! heheh (as if it was such a big deal la kan!)...nowadays, even ONE kg is a big deal ok! yah, i was 47 in MMU and now am like 50kgs and NOT going down ok!..damn it..hehe

Oh well, i guess when i start off with my Masters, i'll drop a few pounds more (oh God please! i beg u!)...

It's such a pleasing memory i had in 2006...Even with all the hard times, my friends were always there to just listen and wipe my tears away...they even managed to make me laugh after a devastating situation...How could i ever forget u wonderful people...

Fiza, Khair and Aiman..my heart,my soul,my dignity...They were there few months after i started my year in MMU...never fail to hear my joy,laughter,cries,depressions...Couldn't believe that we've been friends for like 5 years already..time really did fly...I remembered Aiman's weird haircut, Fiza's hypnotizing Swatch,and Khair's black and red Baby-G and freakin petite figure...heheh and the endless nerdy attempts of studying in one of the tutorial rooms before exams, actively joined by Zul..man i miss that guy! Tak abis2 lepak Bistro...Fiza n Khair mesti makan bende same, Cantonese Beef Kuey Teow...hehehe..me n Aiman, tak abis2 vege meals at MesraMMU..dang those were the days!me n Aiman mcm tak penah nampak makanan ok! always bingeing like it was some VS's steak or sumthin! gile babi sial..padahal sayur je! hehehe
Since i've graduated, Fiza's the one who i mostly got to hang out with...coz she was having her training, so she's like in Bukit Jalil, bole la dtg jumpe..Khair is forever busy with classes and hardworkingly trying to pull off her final exams as a result of skipping classes, hehe...Aiman, berjuta kali kate nak turun kl, tak nampak batang hidung pon..when he does, he'll call a day b4 he pushes off for Malacca...damn u Aiman...bwehehe

Not to forget my darlings...Alif, Muntz and Nana...who kept on giving me support eventhough we've got close not so long ago...Alif and Muntz (Miss Controversial haha!), my partners in crime during our attempts of learning windsurfing at PD, along with 14 other participants..yang melayu kampung n jakun habis, the guys were gatal..haha..the others, mmg gempak, they were from Mauritius Island..and one of 'em won best participant! mane aci! they were surfers already! heheheh dang i liked his black tee..heheh...takpe, janji dpt baju, blakang baek nye print "Windsurfer"...terase gempak plak..heheheOh ya, apart from that, it was the first time that Muntz actually went camping, and first time kayaking ok! u spoilt brat! hahahaha...she came just because she heard that i was coming also...ngade!Our friendship, me and Muntz kicked off pretty darn great from there..as for Alif, our friendship became a whole lot stronger since then...

Alif and Muntz were being biatches that time (hehe sorry, mmg pon!) coz they were literally threatening me on posting pictures of me, laying myself lazily on the hammock, while talking endlessly to Kamal (kan name die? tak igt seyh!) who i think was fond of me..haha... turns out that this Kamal had some indirect relations to me kah kah kah...He was a steward for MAS, and was at that time no more but instead was in event management...Kamal was apparently dumped by his ex named D, for she had chosen to be with (who happens to be ) my current bf at that time. Me and my current bf back then, broke off for a while, and that's when he met D, during their Early Entrance Program in MMU...funny ain't it?! dang it's a SMAALLL WOORRLLDD!! not that i'm trying to bring back old, bitter memory, but i think this is funny, seriously! hahahahahah oh well, we were kids back then! kahkahkahkah

The cute lil Nana...got close to her during Global Business class..she knew my lil sister, and was shocked to know who i turned out to be..hehe..since then, we started talking, discussing assignments, having lunch, and the best part, skipping classes..hehehe...she was the NERD (not me eh Na) because she got herself involved with SRC ok! hahahha NEEERRRDD!!!


oh well..the entry is getting too long already..and i'm in the mood for a movie..c yah!
p/s : LUV U GUYS TO DEATH!!!

0 testified: