Friday, January 26, 2007

w|LL I ?...

...ever do things right
...ever have a stable, long-lasting, loving relationship
...ever be less hard-headed
...ever understand others like i was supposed to
...ever make anyone, especially my beloved bf happy
...ever be appreciated
...ever be as gorgeous as others that u like to have an eye on
...ever be as soft-spoken as those around me
...ever succeed in life

i don't know..u tell me...
coz i seem to be of a failure everytime...
i'm just never good enuf i guess...
:'(

i've proven so much n still...there are complains circling around me...
like i'm supposed to be miss perfect...
people have been telling me to be true to myself, well haven't i?
and u guys don't seem to like it...
u seem to love me more as i pretend and act the way u like me to be...

maybe i was and will always be a joke among others...
Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 2 comments

2 testified:

Anonymous said...

exactly!!!! kudos!

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

ni mesti syak..heheh sape lagi pakai xanga..hehhe...