Monday, October 16, 2006

NeVeR eXpEcT 2 mUcH oF eVeRyTh|n...

often times that we underestimate ourselves...
our credibilities, talents..and even the ability to bounce back again after a hard fall...
being perfect doesn't mean constituting all the good things in life....that is abnormal if u ask me...
what i call a normal human being is someone who is caring, loving, sensitive, hard-headed and pain-in-the-ass at times, not egocentric and most important ingredient of all...honest.

same goes for a perfect relationship..one that comprises of endless lovey-dovey months is what i call b.u.l.l.s.h.i.t....i dare u, give me one relationship that lasts let's say...a year without a fight...
u gotta be a person full of rage and denial at the end of your 1-year probation period, psycho...eheh

a friend of mine...whose relationship gave me all the smiles and the faith to be in a relationship once again, just ended his...never was i to expect such thing to happen...let me not say more...
when things like this happen, u stumble...u cry...u start 2 hate urself..pondering every single minute of which might appear worthy 2 u, what fault have u done...and this goes on for the next 24 hours to months to come...for some, it only took days...but for me..it took me a whole year...

after all that has happened during my lonely days, i took a glance at my past, of the days i left behind...i realized of how much time i wasted...how much love i've been restraining myself from , from the others that might have been...but i chose not to regret and fret about it... cause even though it ate up 365 days of my life, it made me a wiser person...a person that doesn't take things for granted anymore..a person who appreciates people's efforts...a person who sees time as golden nuggets laying in a definite set of distance-sequence waiting to be picked, sent down generously by the one and only, the Almighty...condition remains that u cannot turn back and pick up those u accidently missed...so just imagine how many golden nuggets have i left behind my tail...A LOT...

the past teaches u a lot on who 2 become, what 2 become..when and where are of ur own pick. if u ask me, there isn't any suitable time or place 4 anything 2 take place...u gotta make it happen coz in the end its up to ur surroundings to bring u the after-effect of such actions.. good surroundings, favourable results...bad surroundings, don't kill urself yet, everything happens 4 a reason...hehe

to my dear friend of whom i shall not reveal the name...u have been there 4 me 4 the past 2 years or so...and it is an honour that i'm the one u picked 2 be there 4 u now...i know how much it hurts...believe me, i do...and believe me when i say this...u'll get good things when u least expect it, when u don't expect anything in return and of course the most painful phrase of all, when u give urself time to heal...hold on to what u've got...hold on to that lil faith left inside of u...

just hold on...coz i'm here to help u pick up the shattered pieces...

0 testified: