Sunday, October 08, 2006

oVeRwHeLmEd... :)

The evening started off with a great GREAT buka puasa with my loved ones...
Unfortunately Eddie had to cancel off due to his job @ Istana Budaya...kambing..Anyway...I however was late..hehe..sorry gurls...but everything turned out so darn superb..
I'm so glad n happy everyone showed up..as this will be my last Puasa+Raya in Malaysia...
Will be celebrating the next 2 come in Melbourne..uwaaaa how sad...The guys bagus btol..Smue taram baek nye perut kenyang cam ular sawa...after berbuka we went up to our room (thanx papa!) n as usual, became camera freaks..hehehehe...

eMmY...FaRrAh...fArAh...aL|a...Me...


sOf|e...HyD|r...bObBy...A.J....



Then at 12:30 am...

A call from mom came in..Saying that my sister is expected to give birth at 2:30am..
ya allah..i was so freakin excited....Got home, freshened up and pushed off...
By the time i got there, my lil sis SMSed me...

BABY ON BOARD!! IT'S A BOY!!!!

Dang!!! i missed all the screaming moaning baby uweking blablabla! hahaha
But fortunately, i got to take up the baby's pics b4 he was sent for his first bath! hehehe





Name : Mohd. Danish Eizal
Time of Birth : 2:10a.m.
Date of Birth : 8 Oct 2006
Weight : 3.45 kg



Aref n Syak, since u guys aren't here...i would like to share my joy by uploading the baby's pictures..isn't he cuteee!!

Alhamdulillah..everything went well....am so happy!!!
Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 3 comments

3 testified:

aref khalid said...

giler chumel!!! it's a boy for sure. the first boy to ever run in the family. congrats een. well done ija, well done! haha. send my regards to ija for me will ya en.

Anonymous said...

babes..he is so CUMEL!!.tak tahan i tengok..mcm nak gigit je ;)
tell ija congrats k! *hUGz* and yah..ohmigosh, da first boy!!..congrats again!!!

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

hell yeaaahh!!
First boy running around the house!!
oh ya, one more boy coming up next month!
hoorraayyy!!!!!!