Thursday, October 05, 2006

LoVe MoDe..hehe

Dream on... Dream away
I think I'm gonna have to stay
Stay forever

I adore... mi amor

You want to take his place
You say you'd treat me better
But, better I know for sure
You see he loves me
And i could never leave him
Never baby, never

Muchacho tu eres mi vida la ternura
Y alegria amor
Y este sueño
contigo sera verdad

Listen... my love, the guy of my dreams
And I will never leave
He's all that I need and more
I'll love him always
What more could a girl ask for
What more could I ask for

You know that I really love my baby
He can give me everything I need
There is no one to take his place
He's got my heart in his hands
Baby, I adore

Mi amor es por ti que yo vivo y por ti suspiro.
No solo hoy, solo hoy si no siempre.
Tu estrella brilla siempre en mi.
Y este sueño contigo sera realidad te quiero mucho
Baby te quiero mucho, mi amor.

you know i love you
you know i need you boy
you know that i really love my baby
he can give me everything i need
and there would never be no one that could take his place
he got my heart in his hands
you're the one that i adore
i'll be forever your love
you're the one that i wanna see
i want you to stay with me..yeah

:: edited lyrics ; I Adore Mi Amore...by Color Me Badd ::
:: dedicated just for my Nizam...i heart u.. ::

Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 3 comments

3 testified:

aref khalid said...

love it when een gets emotional and all shakespearean. heart u babe!

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

heheheh thank u! hehehehhe
shakespearean aye?..hmm good title..
bwahahahah

Emmy Safina said...

huhu... sedih aku bace...huhu :'(
im touched by lyric...huhu... i want it toooo...