Monday, September 18, 2006

wHo wOuLd'vE tHoUgHt...

sheets cover subjects beneath it...
but do remember, sheets are made of cloth..
and no cloth aren't "see-thru"...
those that aren't will eventually be as they age...
what does that tell u?...
that underneath it all, eventually one day things will be clear...

there u were...
standing right before my eyes...
but covered with my own offensive shields...
when somehow u made me realize of who u are...
what u are...
u made me lower my defenses...
u made me uncover my shadows...
u made me flaunt credibilities...my passion...to live up my dreams...
u made me wanna trust again...
u made me think of how easy it is to be loved and cherished...
and to be trusted with miles of distance...

thank you...
Mohd. Khairul Nizam
Let September be a month to remember always...
yours truly...
Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 4 comments

4 testified:

aref khalid said...

i'm happy for u babe. luck has been siding u these days. no reasons are needed for those. u get what i mean.

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

thanx babe...4 everything...
ur time, ur support, ur love...
means the world to me...
alhamdulillah things turned out great nowadays...

Emmy Safina said...

uwaaaaaaaaa... aku happy.... ko dah ader org yg care giler2 pasal ko....Klu bob sakit kan hati ko... aku dreadlockan rambut dia dgn sikat besi... uwakakakaka... all the best for both of u...

Anonymous said...

een. u nak buat i nangis!!.but congratulations & CELEBRATION!...im so happy for you...and bob...*hUGz* u take care..and remember, simpan dis one dlm pocket ;)