Thursday, September 21, 2006

pOnDeR pOnDeR pOnDeR...
















gave a LOT of thought in my life...

of how i should become...who i should be...why i should be...when n where i should be...

typical of me to say that everything has just fell in its place...
alhamdulillah, endless gratitude to Allah...

through the years i've been wondering of how it would be...
when people often say...

:: Be with someone who loves u more than u love 'em ::

the thought first scares me...
i mean, how could u try to act as in ur in love as much as the other party does?...
now i know...
That it doesn't really "turns out" that way...
like everyone says...love will gradually grow...
believe it..cause it has just happened to me...

the thought that i would never love, trust n feel the warmth n comfort from a being...
made me push myself beyond borders of my own "standard" capabilities...
yah, everything sounds cheesy here...
but seriously...i could NOT believe a single moment of my life right now...

and to my dear friends...
i owe much of my happiness to u...
for u have been the strength on helping me devour my insecurities...
















The significant angelz by my side...


This entry is dedicated to my loved ones...

:: aL|a eMmY fArAh NaJwA fArAh NaDz aL|f FeEzAbELLe kHa|r I-mAn a|m| aReF sYak|rA sYaZaNa aL|yA a|dA cLaUd|nE aPeK eDd|e zAcK wAwA tHe tMn tUn gUyS n not to forget my everloving kHa|ruL n|zAm ::


Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 3 comments

3 testified:

Anonymous said...

i miss you babes! ;)
happy ramadhan!

Fadhil Luqman said...

Sounds like somebody's got a boyfriend. When do we get to meet him eh? ;)

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

hmmm let me see...IF ever, BY COINCIDENCE? hahahaha