Wednesday, July 13, 2005

NuLL...

super tired...
been designing icons for bloody airport desktop for 2 weeks already..still there are about 30 more to go... damn it...
patience patience....2 months to go and i'm out! hell yeah i love MMU! wahaha

some funny shitz happened last weekend..some of which I've never knew would happen and some that I've been longing for to happen! Overall...SATISFIED...
Some of the things I've really realized...

1. Pretty girls don't last
2. People who are full of shit, hatred, nonsense and "hati busuk" somehow have their own physical appearances to speak for them! I saw many of 'em for the past 10 years!
3. Friends who only stick up til schooling days aren't really your FRIENDS...
4. There is such thing called "karma"
5. You should never think that whatever it is that u achieved after yonks trying is gonna stay...
6. You should really GROW UP after high school
7. There are split-personalities and twisted-minds
8. There has always been SOMEONE to marry u later
9. Intimate love before 21 is BEE YOU ELLE ELLE shit
10. Addiction to coffee, cookies, ice-cream and chocolate keeps me happy
11. I love my three stooges; feeza, khair and aiman, alia, emmy, farra, my lil sis adeq and my recently reunited bestfriend apek jan
12. And of course my SAYANG, u were never deleted from my number 1 spot
13. I'm good at designing
14. I have to start saving, I wanna get married soon
15. I spend thousands on food everytime.. :P
16. I'm a baby-magnet and chinese-magnet (God knows what's with these sepets)
17. Everyone at the office wants me back after I graduate
18. The correct way to spell "outstanding" is VA VA VOOM
19. I miss my friends and my sayang so much since I started my intern
20. I can't live without vege

Too many things I've realized..and that's not good...Shows how much updating I have more to do! bleeghhh!!!!

ploooot.....POOF!!

0 testified: