Thursday, July 28, 2005

Mood of the Week..

Had a pretty rough week...insecurity emerges itself again in me...i just can't explained the havoc and commosion going on in me.It would be wrong to say that my work didn't have anything to do with these sick feelings...Come to think of it, i've become my own ultimate nightmare since i started my internship..God knows how i could easily succumb to anger, frustration and depression.
Mr. significant one said sumthin really endearing...

"Sometimes we think too much...and that we're too careful in everything...It's like you're wearing a white pair of pants...U know how easily it'll get stained, and because of that you're being really cautious on everything u touch, everywhere u sit or walk et cetera...The more you get worried and cautious, the bigger the tendency of u staining you're pants..U chose to wear that pair of pants, so just ...wear it...Don't bother too much, instead wear it and treat it like u treat your other pants in the closet.Less chances of getting it dirty. Even if u do, hey, probably it's just not ur day!That shouldn't stop u from doing anything, right?"

RIGHT!...i kinda spoilt so many things...really...just because i was being too careful..I was too scared of making mistakes.

And just when i though life was being so bitchy, Mr significant one held me up and had me put up a joyous smile and to an extend, cried a happy tear....He had my back eversince, never bailed on me, not even once even after some misunderstandings and quarrelings.
So far, things have been quite easy on me, less stress as i've got used to my work and its surroundings...People at work has been nice to me...hehe..well, i'm enjoying it though!

Hope things will be different when i move to my new crib. Can't wait...even after the fact that i'll be far from EVERYONE...even my own dad and sisters...Oh well, it's a new start..
I miss my friends...soooo much...i miss myself too...and jgn cite la, of course i miss u, sayang...
Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 1 comment

1 testified:

Anonymous said...

i wonder.. who is "Mr significant one" and "my sayang" ??? are they both the same person? i'm confused.. and affendi??? **thx**