Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Ell to the Zee

Hey it's me.
It's the Movement Control Order episode.
So it's day bzzzzzt since March 18th, 2020 that we're in this MCO, in the effort of minimizing sporadic cases of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 aka Covid-19.

I have learnt that I am not a person that could survive staying at home. I found myself always calm and contained whenever I am called for duty, at times contented. The long hours and endless days at home has brought nothing but hostility to my domestic matters, and I was surprised that many has succumbed to it too. For years I have wished that I could spend more time at home with the boys, maximizing my sanity, but hey, i was completely wrong. 

I think i miss my bestie Jambu. Where is he anyway. Who would've thought that we are actually realizing this work from home norm in just weeks, and acing it. Really, i was skeptical to the idea, knowing how immature our discipline level is as a nation and that such leniency would lead to none other than irresponsible employees. My team has been nothing but awesome to date. No one goes behind my back, no one says NO to me. Everybody has been playing their part so maturedly and now i believe with every reason, should i ever doubt them.

I have begun to trust again. The people around me has been magnificent. Truest of true. I have made more besties. I have made more friends. I have learnt to love more people. 

Til then. LZ inking out 

0 testified: