Monday, May 24, 2010

:: Sedih v7.1 ::

astaghfirullahul'adzim. ya allah kuatkanlah hati.

nothing has been easy, nothing.

honestly, THAT TV station i worked with really turned me onto someone utterly horrible. like seriously horrible inside out. i got messier each day, i smoked too much each day, i swear like one perempuan kampung, and the most important thing of all, i scewed up my relationship with the family, and my significant other.

  • it was so bad, that i wasn't invited to birthday celebrations.
  • it was so bad, that i didn't realize my own significant other was going all comfortable with his colleague of whom, personally to me, looked so much like his ex.
  • it was so bad, that i was made to choose between the person in the top management and my own mother, on mother's day.
  • it was so bad, that my world was just shikin, fiqa and her now-boyfriend shahrin.
  • it was so bad, that at night, i felt loneliest ever throughout the wee hours.
i wish i can be just as interesting-looking, slim/skinny, and rich, just as that girl.

yes i'm sleepy. i had the best idea to write, but i guess my little nephew wore me out.

goodnight, sleep tight :)

0 testified: