Sunday, May 24, 2009

:: Double Whoopedy Doo! ::

No. 1.

My mom published her book. At just RM23, (without postage fee of course!), this book of more than 200 pages is yours! aiceehhh marketing sangat lame. yeah, anyone interested, just sms me or msg me here kaayy.... :) COD can be arranged, no problemo, pada yang dekat2, or "coincidentally" berada dekat2 ngan saye ye! hehehehe....thanks u guys!



No. 2.

Last Friday was my ever-so-sweating day. I was literally "brisk-walking" in and around One Utama, dragging dear Fiqa, in my attempt to grab the MU Asia Tour tickets. We got there at the Nike shop by 11am, and dear oh dear, the line was already up to 3/4 of the shop!!! The best part was, the promoter mentioned that CREDIT CARD USAGE is a NO GO. NO GO???? wtf? ok fine, maybe they were trying to make ticket sales fair across the nation. whatever. I got furiosed. With just RM200 in my wallet, u really think i could grab even ONE ticket? HELL NO. so. Plan B.

Handphone out, phonebook on, scroll-down..... PAPA.
I was just plain lucky that my father is an fan of MU too. oh and in relations to that, get this; My family's off to Prague and the UK this coming 27th, and my dad decided to visit OLD TRAFFORD. oh heartache! pity me, i had to work!!! blooddyyy heellllll!!!!! oh well, back to the story. yeah, so i kinda ASKED for ticket sponsor. heheheh....Since i couldn't come along, and it's my birthday just next week, Papa decided to give it a GO. He wired some cash for me to buy the oh-so-lovely-paper-ticket! yaahoooo!!!! and so, i quickly get my job done with fiqa at the banks, then split up; fiqa to the office, and me, back to the Nike shop. oh wait, before that, i withdrew a whole lot of $$$$! Panting and dropping sweats within my thin blouse, i quickly got myself to the shop, with utmost surprise that the line has now reduced to just 1/4 of the shop.

Suddenly by then my mind boggled. Why are there so few people? Is it because of the NO-NO usage of credit card? OR HAD THE TICKETS BEEN SOLD OUT? oooooo my heart was thumping so badly, it showed through my pale lips and frantic-like gestures. I keep hearing the supervisor mentioning "RM98 tickets are sold out for today, but bookings can be done la, just that u have to come collect the tickets next Monday. But make sure u pay la today!" OKAY, good sign, because that's not what i want. then i saw the list. holy crap. someone actually purchased NINE RM308 tickets. GILLEEE!!!! u brought THAT much of cash? geez. So, MY TURN. The supervisor put up a super grumpy look, and had his mouth half-open, ready to say the exact same words, when i suddenly say,

"RM308 tickets please? For 2?"

And his expressions turned sweet.
"Adaaaa adaaa....Of course we have, how many miss? Two? Ey you two, get the training passes and langyards ready for this miss. Two ah!"

And I....Oh I put up a BIG BIG SMILE and slowly handed over my money...

"Thank you very much sir", i said.

"You're very welcome miss", said the supervisor.

Indeed, Malaysians are quite pathetic. Whenever someone gets something RATHER expensive, they mutan-ated into something RATHER nice. Pathetic. whatever.

I was sooo happy that i smiled to every passer-by. Oh what a jolly good day!

Handphone out, text: Bob Sayang.

"I got the tickets sayaannggg! Weehoooo!!! Siap dapat training sessions lagi siot. AND AND, seating kite berNOMBOR okaayy..takde makne nak berebut seat! yesss laaaahhhh!!!"


and the rest is history. :)

CAN'T WAIT!

Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 4 comments

4 testified:

Unknown said...

oh sy mau beli jugakkkk..ade lagi kah? tkde training pon tkpe..nk tgk match je...waaa

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

hahhaha i knooww! sgt excited please! insya allah ade lagi, stadium bukit jalil tu besar yang :) hehehe.. so, cepat! gi Nike shops! go browse www.ticketpro.com.my!

RienaxHarith said...

gile ko mmg gile...hahahaaha... if tiong tau ni... pengsan die beb.. hahaha die pun nk beli tiket gak... tp 98 only...

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

hahah tima kasih riena! saye tau saye gile! hehhe... alah tak kisah brape harga ticket, janji DAPAT tickets k!!! hehehhehehe...cepat cepat! they're selling like hot cakes! ooo can't wait for Wednesdaayyy!!!!! yahooo~~~