Tuesday, November 06, 2007

:: HoMe sWeEt HoMe ::

feels so good to smell the familiar air...
feels so good to be near my friends and family...
most of all, feels great to be near my sayang again...
i've made a promise not to leave u again sayang, and i won't...

friends, let go do some PARTAAAAYYY!!!!!!

Melbourne was great...the experience, the friends, the culture, the food...
priceless...
Was crying endlessly in the plane, on the way home to KL...
felt just like the first time i left for Melbourne...
Shed some tears with darling Nicole and Sally...
God, how i've grown attached to them...
oh well...i guess i'll be seeing u guys next year!

Thanks everyone..
for the love and support when I was away...
and all the welcoming text messages as soon as i turned on my phone on my favourite service provider...heheh

Next stop...WORK! neeehhh...holiday with my sayang and friends first! yahhoo!!!
Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 1 comment

1 testified:

Anonymous said...

hohoho... slamat pulang cik e'en... slamat cari lemang + rendang... hehehe... yg penting, slamat FUTSAL semula... yehawww~~~