Sunday, October 07, 2007

:: aN aBsTrAcT mOmEnT ::

Have u ever felt so happy in your life that you felt like making friends with the people who screwed your life and self-esteem?

Have u ever felt so much hatred and jealousy that u just wanted to screw these people back?

Have u ever felt so calm that u wanted to just let go of everything, let the world age itself through time?

Have u ever felt that sudden rush of adrenalin and energy that u could actually change the world with a snap of a finger?

Have u ever felt so worthless, as a result of being so mad and angry at yourself for not making the right decision?

Have u ever felt so in love that the world just stops spinning and time stops ticking for u?

Have u ever felt a massive regret over doing something that was just a game of ur own heart?

Now...have i ever NOT tell you how grateful I am to be where I am, with what I have and who I share my happiness with? I have, haven't I..but sometimes it feels as if a lifetime of thanking and mentioning the people involved in my world just doesn't seem enough...I owe everyone that has walked in and outta my life, for helping me grow, making sense of everything, thinking wisely and maturedly and not being bias towards practically everything in life anymore...

Thank you..u know who u are...
Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 5 comments

5 testified:

Fhayza said...

eén, i can feel u. seriously...(muka penuh serious)

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

faiza..ur dumb at times (ngan muka yg serious jugak..) hehehhe

f.za said...

adakah aku termasuk dlm senarai top ppl ko? :P

K said...

...................(bunyik cengkerik)

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

fiza, jgn ngade buat2 tatau.. lepuk hang kang baru tau..

khair, gile bangang!!! aku gelak sorang2 teruk gile k! hahahahahah