Monday, February 12, 2007

BoN vOyAgE, L|yAnA zA|nUd|n...

4 days and counting..i can't believe it's time for me to go...
Alia organized a farewell party for me @ De Palma, Ampang..can't believe she actually teamed up with Farah and Dato' Zainudin, yes, a.k.a. PAPA upon setting up a place for my party...
Theme was red and black, and thanx to Aref, who blew the cover 1 day earlier..hahahaha
Anyway, the party was super sweet..there were black n red balloons..YEAY! I was literally blindfolded for like 15-20 mins by my dear coach Alind, and my retarded friend Aud, while my sayang, Bob drove the car, swurving now n then so that i wouldn't have a clue about where the venue actually was...I still hadn't had the clue of where i was when Alia unfolded the scarf, until i actually brought out the parking ticket..hehe..

I WAS LATE..wait WE WERE LATE...party was supposed to start at 8pm, according to Alia, but hell, i had no idea..so don't blame me! And Bob wasn't entirely to blame for, as he had NO IDEA on what time the party was supposed to start either k! Not until it was 730pm when Alia tried calling him religiously, and he was at the football field...poor plan la oi! heheheheheh....

Thanks so much for those who came...u made my day..and oh ya! clock stroke 12 and it was my 5th month anniversary! Happy anniversary Sayang! hehehehe

Attended : Alia, A.J., Farah, Sofie, Farrah, Hydir, Emmy, Aiza, Aiza's ehem friend, Aref, Zana, Tita, Burn, Koohen, Fiza, Khair, Erin, Pali, Riena, Raudha, Graeme, Aud, Alind, Lily and last but not least, my sayang Khairul Nizam...

The following day, 11th Feb, papa held doa selamat for me...most of my friends couldn't attend.. oh well...at least there were a few jotted attendance! heheheh...thanx u guys..so much!!


Attended : Aref, Abg Adeq, Sue, Zaza, Nasir, Nad BMW, Irwan, Baby Irfan, Nadia, Zana, Athirah



0 testified: