Thursday, July 27, 2006

thank u...everyone...

Baru ku sedari....
cintaku bertepuk sebelah tangan....

and so the song goes....felt so devastated...heard n sang along to it @ RP....

thank u to all of u....for being so patient on making me realize what i've been missing, how i took my life for granted, and how i wasted my love for somebody who doesn't feel the same way, when i could actually save it for someone else who appreciates it...sacrificed my life for nothing....
thank u..thank u...thank u....for ur endless love n support...

:: Alia, Emmy Safina, Farah Nadz, Farah Najwa, Khair, Feeza, Aiman, Balee, Syazana, Azura, Imran, Kak Ina, Syakira, Aref, Bob, Nizar, Abg Aidi, Abg Wadi, Yan, Pak Din, and my lovely family ::


I really appreciate ur kindness and friendship...luv u guys very very much...
Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 5 comments

5 testified:

Anonymous said...

true2... we always there for u... any time any where.. juzz like biscuit ahaha... tamoo sedih nanti cepat tua lu tak leh dapat balak muda2 ahahah!~!!

Anonymous said...

aaa in ur profile... fend for friend or fendi??

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

it was Fendi..sorry...haven't been updating my profile :)...

NadZ said...

thanks a lot for everything e'en!!

XOX forEver.muahss!!

aref khalid said...

much love babe. much love.