Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Life...Me...

If I were a bird...
I'll fly in the blue sky..
If i were a flipper...
I'll swim in the deep blue ocean...
Exploring God's blue coral...
Free my mind and soul...
While enjoying God's creations around me...

I'm a girl...
Confused, lost and trying to overcome my fears...
Fears in life and love...
Haunting me dusk 'til dawn...
Lack of confidence has always been my problem...
In everything i do, everywhere i go, with anyone i talk to...
God gave me strength and will...
Of which i've not used for reasons i couldn't explain...

What's with me?
What's playing in my heart?
Nobody could ever explain...
Not even words dictionaries contain...

I've been seeking love all my life..
God gave me a person to love...
To care for, understand another being just like me...
And get myself outta this immaturity...
Understand about life and its ways...
All through my coming years...

It was thee, who made me feel free..
Out of my misery, slowly and smoothly...
Thee were nothing like i've ever seen..
Someone who does everything with keen...
His love and words like Shakespeare...
So romantic...so strong...
Like a liquid that will never smear...

Praise the Lord for giving and showing me...
All the wonderful things life could bring...
And all that's worth to sing..
The world is like a bun...
And i'm just the sesame seed...
Now so eager to know what the world has to bring...
Now i know...now i see...
That life and me...
Are two tremendously beautiful things...

0 testified: