Friday, September 12, 2008

:: Recap ::

....sweep sweep....

yes i know, my blog's getting all dusty and boring, so, here's a quick recap of my boring life for the past month.

1. Goodbye Kak Ija and Family

yeah, my sister and family (of course, that includes my sayang nephew Danish) flew off to Prague, for a little over 2 years, as my brother-in-law is being posted there to "watch over the students". Bob and I got Danish the mini-swimming pool! hahahahha the lil guy loves pools! And so,

Goodbye my love... *heartache*


2. Bob's early birthday celebration

Of course this will be my favourite entry. I brought my significant other to Ole Ole Bali in Sunway Pyramid for dinner. He got all excited that he kept asking me the same sets of questions about the place; from his crib, to the restaurant itself. Cozy i must say, and the portion was bloody huge! *faint* Price = portion, therefore, SO WORTH IT.

The place.

First glimpse of the starter.

Acting all cool as per request. :P

And there he goes!

And what's a birthday without ice cream or cake ey? Too bad i didn't take a picture. I bought him a pint of Haagen Dazs' Belgium Chocolate! subhanallah, he ate 3/4 in one go! and i kept the rest hostage and made my own "let's-go-fat" programme...heheheh


2.a.
aaaa i almost forgot...20th July was the day that I first went cycling at Bukit Cerakah, with Aud, Raudha and Chi Kin. Majority of the bikes for rent sucked, but ours were good :) And so, only 10 mins on the trail, Chi Kin cleverly dared Raudha and Aud to climb up this super steep, rocky hill. Yes, we stopped like 3 times??? 'Twas really bad. heh. But weeks later Aud and I went again and we did quite well! I'm a proud woman!

When was the last time u saw this "burger shack"? hahaha

Aud and Raudha, attempting to regain stamina by smoking their lungs out.

And Chi Kin, disappointed because Graeme ditched him. hahah kidding!

....crack!

My back just cracked. I need to rest sleep.
Nite u guys!

0 testified: