Friday, June 01, 2007

aNd | tUrN 23... :)




30th May marked the anniversary of my birth...there wasn't much of a celebration, but my friends yg tengah sengkek gile pon sanggup kuar duit n arranged a lovely dinner and coffee/tea @ TTDI...
thanx u guys, so much....

i didn't snap any of the girls' picture though,just had the guys'...hehe...sorry...

and yes, 2 great gifts received...one from Mommy and Papa, my very own Olympus digital SLR!! weehhooo!!! yes aaahhhhh!!!!!

AND...paling x sangka...i received this super cute balloon + teddy bear from my sayang! now, why is that such an astonishing fact?... BECAUSE he doesn't celebrate birthdays!!! and he did that just for me coz he knows how much it means to me... :) now, how sweet can my baby be? yeehhaa!!!

I LUV MY LIFE!!!!
Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 2 comments

2 testified:

Anonymous said...

bestnyer birthday kat kl.
jealous.
hmph.
hehehe..take care liyana! ;)

Matapena said...

Baru 23?

Hmm...