Saturday, April 28, 2007

A sWeEt mEmOrY...

Sunday, 12:30 a.m. Australian time...

I was just browsing through my posts..and never realized that i've written so much, for so long...
I couldn't stop smiling and shed a few tears when i read my own writs, and the comments from my dear friends...

The loyal readers and commentors (ade such word ke?! hehe) have always been Fiza, Khair, Aiman, Aref, Syak, Balee, Fadhil, Aliya, Farah Nadz, Farrah Najwa, Aimi and Emmy..and oh ya, Mr. Anonymous...Lately Alia and Evie started reading n commenting too..hehe

I honestly feel happy and oftenly moved by these comments...i don't know why..but they all seem to find a very efficient and fast way to get 2 my heart...

I've read back on my heartaches, my internship, my convocation, the birth of my nephews and the day I met the guy who stole my heart...I couldn't believe it has been almost a year that we've known each other..hehe...

I believe that these agendas have helped shape me to the person I am now...the achievements i've made...the things that failed to break me and thus made me stronger...the endless attention and love i've been poured with by my family, friends and khairul nizam...

Seriously...I would repeat this again...I will never, ever wanna lose any of you...no one could EVER replace any of you...you've been a significant part of my life, the food when i starve and the sun when i'm in darkness...thank you so much...endless...endless gratitude...
Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 3 comments

3 testified:

Magic Fing D said...

and 'see what's magical in all this ?
Here's some more coming from FRANCE. T'yep.
It's already 03:05 p.m here. I still haven't slipped into bed (wife and daughters have).
Then I find this BOTTLE OF YOURS waving on the web. Didn't read it all. Just enough to wave my left hand from over many seas (that are just salted, not filled with tears!).
And maybe even give you thi: a sortof-vid I made for a french atypical artist, a girl called "poun". Follow this link and...Enjoy it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quZEaugLsQM

Jacque Le Coq Grande said...

I wrote a bunch of stuffs, but the things I wrote, will make you put me on your 'I-Hate-List". So I deleted for I do not want my name to be on that list. It should under "Handsome-Gorgeous-Guys-List."

Ha ha ha...

Okla, not that list. As long as I'm on the list of the people that you'll treat when you come back. If not, no reason to come back to PJ.

f.za said...

sayangku liyana.
through good times or bad times.
u know u can count on me.
no matter near or far, u r always in my heart.

:)

i love u. n of course, i miss u.
hugs.