Sunday, September 25, 2005

tHe F|NaLLe...

and at last!! i've reached to the end of my training! weehoo!!!
oh man..this feels so good..no more 6:50 a.m. alarm clocks and RM2.70 of toll charges! argh!

anyway, i miss xybase already..SOMEHOW...as much as i hate the stress at work and the punctualities and datelines and blegh blegh blegh, there are loads of good memories there too...
thanx to the RMS team whom was there at my initial stage of training...

My bestfren at work... Hui Ling...Lady, i'm telling u, if u didn't start the conversation at the discussion room on 20th June, I'd practically be alienating myself there...hehe..thank u so much for being a buddy at work...i appreciate it very much..

Tay, i will not forget all the bully-ing, EVER hehehe...to others ; Lina, Gan, Shida, Skie, Hiew and Hasif...thanx a bunch...u guys made me feel at home... =)
My other bosses...Kim Hua, Yip and Ai Mei, thank u for drilling me on working professionally..
Yeah, i know...those are BIG projects... *wink

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of u who has been around me at work, helping me on sorting all these mambo jambo...Hey, i deserve a break don't u think! it's an international project for God sake, and I posses a sugar-sized knowledge on what was required...so Tay, where's my Haagen Dazs?...and plus plus? JAVA and SQL wasn't so hard after all! heheh...

:: SOEKARNO-HATTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, JAKARTA ::

:: SISTEM KAWALAN DIESEL BERSUBSIDI, a project of KEMENTERIAN PERDAGANGAN DAN HAL EHWAL PENGGUNA ::

Thanx u guys...i never knew i had the ability to be a good graphic designer...and Yip, i'm flattered on the invitation to join u guys later as the company's graphic designer...
THANKS U GUYS.. SOO SOOO MUCH!!!
Posted on by d|aBoL|c e'En | 2 comments

2 testified:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog – very interesting. I have a Term Life Online Quote blog. Actually, I have a few, and this one covers Term Life Online Quote related stuff. I’d like your opinion of it if you have the time:-)

Anonymous said...

Good blog. Cool as!! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I've got a telecommunications software site/blog. U can find telecommunications software related stuff.